Thursday 4 March 2021

Everything aches!

Day four of the walking challenge I have set myself and everything aches.

Within a short car ride we have an old railway line, which I love to walk as its F L A T.  Plus it is always interesting where they are restoring the old trains and carriages.

Yesterday we drove to the Brampton Crossing and walked from there.
  

It was a lovely walk and not too cold, we managed to walk further than I usually can manage.

This morning we started at our nearest point to Jin the railway, it was very wet underfoot and quite cold.
 
There are a number of streams in the area and the view from the bridge was very soggy.

After a hot chocolate to revive me I managed to sew the block a day for the March Hope challenge.

I have a few more cut out ready, but cannot face standing at the cutting board to cut more today.

Chris has been asked to shield for another 27 days and then 39 days until lockdown ends, and gradually things should get back to normal, whatever that is! I do hope and pray Boris does not change his ‘Roadmap’ plan. 
 Covid figures seem to be going in the right direction, and with schools all starting back in a weeks time we have to hope they will keep going down, and we do not get another spike.

Think today might have to be relaxing with my knitting, also known as taking a nap!











2 comments:

Vera said...

Looks a good walk being flat, lots to see as well as getting fresh air

Christa said...

I keep wondering what that "shielding" is.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...