Monday 8 March 2021

Trains, Steps and holidays

We started our day with a walk along the side of the railway.
 


Graveyard of railway carriages etc.


Always loved this seat with its, square, triangle and round hole in the uprights.

My first 7 days of walking every day except Sunday  total 23058 steps, whereas the week before [and my normal weekly steps] 9629.
Do I feel fitted ? Slimmer ? NO, but I guess its doing me good.

Today is the 8th day of the Hope block of the day challenge
8 blocks on my design wall.

Then we went on holiday to our front drive !
Chris making a cuppa hot Ribena 

Playing Domino UNO, in our nice warm and cosy caravan.










2 comments:

Vera said...

Enjoy your Staycation, have a good time! You will feel better for having been out in the fresh air, believe in getting fresh air everyday even if its raining, find when its windy hard to walk because of my joints but still go out. Sounds like we are in for a few rough days s making the most today sitting outside & doing some knitting

Christa said...

I am so impressed, Diana. I know how good walking is for ones body. I miss it so much (since mid December = back). May be today for a walk around the block for me. Finally it is warmer. It seems to hurt more when it is cold.
Your attitude in these challenging times is great. Hope you can relocate that camper for a vacation really soon.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...