Wednesday 3 March 2021

March Hope 2 & 3

3rd March and its raining, started my day by making Block number 3 of the March Hope Quilt, [one block a day for the month of March].
 
Block 2 made yesterday.                             Block 3 made this morning
Both are made from a Jelly Roll received in the Sew Sampler Box from the Fat Quarter Shop.

I have also managed to put together some of the Women of the Bible Quilt blocks.
As they are different sizes of blocks plus a lot of ‘filler blocks’ the pattern is divided into sections for putting it together.

 Photo is a bit wonky but my work table is in the way for taking a photo on my ‘design wall’. 
The design wall being a fleece backed plastic table cloth hanging from a rail.

Time to go for todays walk, need to look out my raincoat!

HOPE your day is good today and if you feel like dropping me a comment I would love to hear from you.






2 comments:

Christa said...

Gosh, you are busy! So nice.

Vera said...

Looking forward to seeing the quilt finished. Had a request for some face masks, will have to get some fabric out, bought some more elastic today will have to get sewing

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...