Saturday 6 March 2021

Saturday sewing and knitting

Section 2 of the Women of the Bible quilt is now put together 

Three more sections to go before I can sew the 5 sections together, then make a decision about borders.
Ordered fabric for the backing and batting, so need to get this top finished and it can then go to the Long Armer for quilting.

Todays Hope Block

One down one to go....
The pattern from Winwick Mum took some understanding, and a lot of back pedalling! 
I have never worked from a pattern that says knit 32 sts then turn, when I am knitting with 64 sts on DPNs.
Got there in the end, and loving the colour.

Day 6 of my March walking almost did not happen, Chris is suddenly busy with the rescue service and unable to leave the phone, we always walk together. However at the start of the month I printed of a March month page and have been filling in where I go and how many steps, so I went for a walk on my own. Still undecided if Sunday the Day of rest means to walk or not to walk ? I will see how I feel after the church zoom service.








2 comments:

Vera said...

We took part in the Zoom meeting from our Church this morning then went for a walk, just over 3,000 steps today. Have a good day

Happy Room Diana said...

I also attended a Church zoom meeting, but no walk today. 3000 is my comfort zone for steps.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...