Thursday 22 July 2021

Clare joined me for a sewing day

It has been a busy week, plus I am suffering with heat!
Thank goodness for the aircon in my Happy Room.

Tuesday Clare joined me for a sewing day , she was making bunting for her new summer house, miles if it!
No Photos, we were too busy talking.

I did however manage to catch up with my BOM and BOW.
The top blocks are the monthly Brightside quilt blocks, the programme lasts for 12 months.

The blocks below are the latest blocks of the week, Summer Soirée by Pat Sloan. I love how she tells a story to go with each block.

Yesterday I attended a funeral for a friend from church, she was such a nice lady. RIP Judy.

My longarm quilter rang late afternoon that she had completed my Sewcialites quilt, so I hurried to collect it. Now need to decide on the binding and trim it up.

Other news, the old Range Rover was sold on Monday to a neighbour, it seems strange to see the new-to-us Range Rover next to it on the drive!


1 comment:

Vera said...

Very hot in Clacton, been sitting outside in the shade, come in as its got even hotter, much better than the rain & grey skies we had all winter. Been making cards when I am inside, cooler than knitting or crocheting

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...