Thursday 1 July 2021

End of June catch up

At the start of the month I made a HOPE list, and I have succeeded with some things and not others.

1: Complete the Star quilt ready for quilting.
Result: I completed the quilt including quilting and binding.

2: Knit a pair of socks.
Result, using oddment of leftover wools I have passed the heel on both of them

3: Continue making the Sewcialites blocks
Result: I have made all 36 blocks and 16 setting blocks, now need to get them put together 

4: Tulip Quilt cut out
Result: I managed to cut out all the fabric, and make one tulip sample block.

5: Brightside monthly quilt along started
Result: The first block is made, waiting for the next instructions 

6: Machine Embroider the caravan blocks
7: Join the June Sweetpea Sewalong
Both 6 or 7 were abandoned.

I did however manage to send 5 bags of stuff to the Charity shop all from my Happy Room.
I keep telling myself it must have made a little difference.

I now need to decide what to put on my HOPE list for July, while Chris does this…
Cleaning out the pond pumps and filters!

I also have to mention he decided to take a look at a Ranger Rover that turned out to be a 220 mile round trip down south.
He bribed me with lunch out in a river side pub, but did not buy the car, so I was not needed to drive home.
We walked along the river bank after the meal.















2 comments:

Christa said...

Wow, you are so organized. If only some of it would rub off on me. Sigh.

Vera said...

You get so much done, wish I could do that

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...