Saturday 24 July 2021

June Sew sampler Box

Dorn joined me for a sewing day in the week, it was so nice to catch up with all the news. She had a basket full of crochet squares all needing their ends sewing in, a long job. I worked on my Tulip quilt blocks and managed to make 8 or 9 tulip heads !

Today my June Sew Sampler box arrived from the Fat Quarter shop in Texas, I absolutely love 

TWO packs of Charm squares with a pattern, heat resistant thimbles, fancy needle threader and a 
Flamingo Stiletto Turning tool, plus the next part of the Brightside quilt along.






1 comment:

Vera said...

Tell you friend to sew in the ends as she goes makes the joining quicker. I tell myself to do it then so keep to get the squares made forget

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...