Saturday 17 July 2021

Sewcialites ready for quilting

Before we left for holiday I had most of the Sewcialites quilt completed and just needed to join the sections together, find something to back it with and the batting ready for it to be Long Arm Quilted.

75 x 75 inches meant it was hard to get a good photo, so had to hang it on my clothes line.
This has been a great weekly sewalong and I used as many different Dimples fabric as I had, only a few are duplicates.
Thank you the Fat Quarter Shop for offering these patterns and Pat Sloan keeping me going.


2 comments:

Vera said...

That will look lovely on a bed once its quilted. I must get back to Patchwork, have so much fabric

Christa said...

Very nice work ... as always! Have not done much sewing except the occasional block. But I won 34 blocks on the FB Quilt Block Lottery. That will be something when things settled down here. Since it was 'a win' not all are totally the right size and have proper points so I don't know whether I want a bed-size quilt which needs to be long-armed for $$$. Decision, decision. Sigh.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...