Saturday 11 December 2021

A difficult few days

I have had a few difficult days, starting with a District nurse trying to get blood out of me unsuccessfully, which meant i had to go to the surgery [which is not easy for me]. The next day i had to go back to the surgery for another treatment which now means i have to take antibiotics.

I seem to be taking SO many pills. Some have which have been changed and i need to get used to them.

The BakeryBears Mystery sock knitting gave us part 5 today.

I am hoping the heels are next.
The mystery is based on the book, Little House In The Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder

 


1 comment:

Vera said...

They will be warm on your feet, must make a start on mine. Look after your self

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...