Friday 24 December 2021

A really rough week followed by a sock finish

My Tagrisso pills were due to run out yesterday and i had a call booked after a lot of hassle to the hospital,but no one called. Even the District  nurse called ! Eventually i got through to someone and they asked me to rush in for a blood test , ECG and some other tests. After two days of being messed about i was in rather a state..  three hours later we left the hospital and was told we would get a call next day. We got the call and all my tests were ok and Chris could go back to the hospital to collect another 28 days of Tagrisso.

It has taken me a while to get over all the hassle but today I completed the last stitch in my knitted sock Mystery SAL with the Bakery Bears.,

The turquoise wool is Definitional Sock Yarn by Artesano colour 6705 Azure
The pink is Truly Hooked Hand Dyed Yarn colour Dusky Pink.

It was all based on a book by Laura Ingalls Wilder.. Little House in The Big Woods.

I have loved working on the sock but should have made it larger as my feet are so swollen. I think I will just keep it as a sampler.

We have just taken a covid test, as will the family before they visit tomorrow. Happy Christmas Ev

1 comment:

Vera said...

The sock looks so warm & love the colours. Been to Church for the Carol Service, it was good it was able to go ahead this year, well attended
Have a good Christmas with you family, seeing our sons tomorrow

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...