Thursday 2 December 2021

Advent Day 2, a new x stitch start

Yesterday I prepared to start a x stitch that I had managed to buy on Ebay as a complete kit.
The fabric included was Aida and i prefer to work on 28 count evenweave linen, so I substituted it.

I purchased a pretty set of floss holders from Etsy.

Sorted all the colours out and labelled them on the back with their colour and symbol.

The pattern I chose.

Made a start along the borders, with my Penguin needle holder to keep me company.









1 comment:

Vera said...

X stitch does look good on linen but can only work on 14 ct Aida now, this kit will look good when finished. Been to Northampton today to see my Sister it was cold with snow/frost on the ground.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...