Friday 1 January 2016

New aims for 2016

Firstly I'd like to wish you all a healthy happy New Year, and for anyone that has left me a comment a BIG thank you. It is always lovely to hear what you think of my blog.

My aims for 2015 were:-
Amish jacket made into Linus quilt
Hexagon block saying quilt 1 block sewn 
USA paper pieced stars quilt
B&W with a dash of red quilt 20 blocks made
2 coloured Trapunto cushions
Bird paper pieced blocks
6 ME train Banner completed
Season's cross stitch
Crochet granny quilt Completed and love it
Quilt for Abigail made
4 Linus quilts FIVE completed
Amish fabric / Koala blocks / charm pk / charm pk / ABC
ME 6 hand towels all completed
Curtains for the summer house nets made and dyed
Some I have managed to complete others are still in the "to do pile" so I have decided it's a New Year and time for a fresh set of aims with one or two being carried over.....

Work in progress, hope to complete
Sophies Universe crochet blanket
Christmas shopping bag
Dear Jane 5" blocks into ?
USA star blocks into quilt
2 coloured Trapunto cushions
Hexagon block saying quilt
Bird paper pieced blocks
B&W with a dash of red quilt

New item I want to make
Retro Ornament crochet throw
ABC with sheep quilt
Crochet flowers for my winter wreath
4 Charity quilts
Jelly Roll lap quilt [w/shop booked]

Other aims
To continue improving my health 
loosing weight. 14 lbs lost in 2015
To continue using fabric from my stash
To continue using wool from my stash
Continue sorting out my Happy Room
Donate / sell unwanted items

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...