Friday, 12 February 2016

Day 22 Quesada 2

As its Friday we arranged to meet our friend Pat and together with Pauline and Brian all went to Quesada2 Resturant for fish and chips. We had such a nice chatty time I completely forgot to take any photos. They all came back to our place, mainly so Pat could see it.

Needing a few bits of shopping we headed for one of Chris's favourite China shops where he bought a set of windscreen wiper blade, so much cheaper here in Spain, for his Land Rover. I added a few more steps to my FitBit and wandered around the store. In fact I managed over 3000 steps today.

Spent the evening watching Jesse Stone movies, love that series, with Tom Sellick. Also completed a few more rows of my crochet blanket.

 

No comments:

November IAM craft day

November IAM craft day was such fun, there seemed to be lots to laugh about and the day went far too quickly. Show and tell was great... ...