Friday 2 March 2018

Round Robin Block One

In a moment of madness while in Spain I joined a Round Robin group organised by Julie who blogs by the name of Cotton Robin.  If you want to read more about it just click on cottonrobin

I duly sent off my centre block with $2 to help with the postage she incurs.

Julie then sends the centre blocks she receives to the members taking part and we add the first border. The next step is the centre block and first border are posted to the next person, and this continues until there are three borders, the quilt is then sent back to the original owner for backing and quilting.

I have never taken part in a Round Robin before so really look forward to seeing what happens.
Obviously I cannot show you the block I sent but here is a taster...
You, like me, will have to wait until it finally come back home to see the completed quilt.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...