Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Dentist

I lost part of a tooth over the weekend and had an emergency appointment with the dentist yesterday, who said I need a crown [ and I don't think he meant on my head!]
I knew this was likely to happen as I had  had a lot of trouble with this tooth. I was in such a state I asked if he could do it straight away, he said if I waited about half an hour while he saw his next patient he would do it in his lunch break... Two hours later I left the clinic!  I am such a wimp when it comes to dentists, and the over £500 cost did not help!  I go back in two weeks for the actual replacement tooth, Easter means there is a delay... just my luck.
There are no photos on this blog entry as I am sure no one wants to see inside my mouth...

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...