Friday 23 March 2018

Wood work in the garden

Chris has been really busy coating the new wood with a preservative and building an Arbour in the garden. Cannot wait for some nice weather to sit and watch my fish, frogs, toads and newts.

He has also build a raised bed, which looked like a coffin for a while before the top soil was added.
I now need to decide what I am going to grow in it. It is in quite a shady spot which I thing may limit my choice of veg or plants.

Roll on some nice warm weather so I can start to enjoy all his hard work.
Heavy sleepers and a ton of top soil delivered to the front drive.

Preserving the wood before building the Arbour

Roll on warm weather I want to sit here with an ice cream!

The "coffin" raised bed ready for planting.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...