Wednesday 14 March 2018

The girls in our family

I am always proud of my two grandaughters they bring me such joy.
Eleanor [10yrs] has taken an interest in basket ball and won three medals already.
Abigail [14yrs] continues to progress with her ballet and a few days ago went for a fitting for her first Pointe shoes. I love ballet dancing and especially when they are up on Pointe, so I was very excited to see Abigail had strengthened her ankles enough to be able to buy the shoes.
When did she get so tall !

I have two nieces who each have one daughter, no boys in our family!
Tess [11yrs] live with her Mum in Spain and I was sent this photo.
She is certainly going to turn some boys head when she is older!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...