Friday 7 September 2018

Day 11 and 12 Moved to Spain

Thursday and Friday called for another walk along the coast and yet another paddle where I saw the most pretty jellyfish, I'm afraid it's the one that got away, as by the time I had focused the camera it had dived to the bottom of the sea out of sight!
Sections of the sea are cordoned off for either bathers or boats


The ferry is just leaving, guess its to La Manga in the far distance


Near the Post Office where I needed to buy stamps is this lovely old building
sadly needing a lot of TLC

A trip  to a nearby shopping centre

Meal for today, no expense spared!
An evening game of Rumikub

More sea side walking. I MUST be getting fit with all this walking
almost everyday I have doubled my walking target on FitBit

I can just see this mosaic wall as a quilt.
 Fish and chips again at Villa Martin followed by shopping in La Zenia, the largest shopping area here. They have a C&A [I miss them in Northampton] and the summer sale is on... three blouses for 21 euro, less than £20, happy me.
To explain the 'Moved to Spain'  we have booked a total of three months here next year, which is probably more time than we spend at home! 7 winter weeks and 5 autumn weeks.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...