Monday 3 September 2018

Day 8 & 9 La Manga Market and a haircut

Sunday we drove to a market near La Manga, boy was it crowded and parking all most non existent. We drove around some back streets and then squeezed into a small space only to have the owner of the property come out and ask us to move, I pleaded we would only be half  an hour and I don't think she understood my English but she said OK. It was very hot and crowded and half an hour was just about enough.

I remember some yeas ago buying these pretty Spanish dresses for my granddaughters
Everything you could possibly want Peppa Pig !
On the way back 'home' we passed this strange contraption it was moving really fast and everyone was looking at it.

Looks most uncomfortable
Monday. Shopping and washing were first priority this morning,no photos its just a boring fact of life.
The temperature is in the 30's but it is very humid today so I hid myself away with the aircon on and worked on my family tree on the laptop for a couple of hours. I then had an appointment with a hairdresser, she spoke only Spanish and I only speak English but we managed fine and I am pleased with the cut, plus she only charged Euro20 less than £18 and far less than I pay in England.

My new hairdresser
New hair selfie


Managed a little knitting, starting the twin Christmas sock.

I like to knit two at a time to avoid the "one sock syndrome"




Out admiring the orange trees, that are still green at the moment

3 comments:

Judypam said...

Love the new hair cut! x

Christa said...

Yes, that haircut really suits you! Take good pictures so you can show your hairstylist in England.

Happy Room Diana said...

Thanks Judith and Christa for the OK on my hair cut. I only ever seem to get a haircut when I am on holiday somewhere, rarely go at home.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...