Friday 14 September 2018

Day 19 & 20 Church and lunch

Thursday CJ and I went to the open day of the new Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints only to find the open day is on Friday! We were greeted well but decided to come back on the Friday rather than put the members arranging flowers etc to any trouble. The man who spoke to us said he thought we were the first non residential to set foot in the building!

My days mixed up we arrive a day to early
Friday I went on my own and was warmly greeted there seem to be no one else attending the open day. An Elder of the church and English speaking Missionary sister showed me every room and wow it is such a nice place with everything brand new and untouched. The official opening is tomorrow with a member of the seventy attending together with local dignitaries and the Mayor.
I look forward to attending the first service on Sunday.





Lunch today was with friend Pat at the Penny Farthing Las Alcazares. We were so busy catching up on all the chat I forgot to take a photo.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...