Thursday 6 June 2019

June IAM

A bit thin on the ground, with both Ann and Dorn on holiday, Penny visiting her husband in hospital and Clare suffering a terrible cold. On the posative side Jenny and Olivia were able to join us together with Pauline, Shirley and Maureen.  Thanks Shirley for the calories!

Show and tell
My latest finish. I think I started this quilt about 10 years ago and
fell out with the idea of machine quilting the Gecko's, but now it is completed.

Shirley was working on her Attic 24 Dune blanket, such pretty colours

Jenny brought along two of her latest paintings, they were stunning.
Really like these poppies.

Maureen was busy working on her Attic 24 blanket, the colours just zing.


Clare popped in to see us and brought along my completed round robin quilt.

Pauline showed us her baby blanket, backed with Minky it was really soft and cuddly.


Another finish of mine, 99% hand made, which is most unusual for me.

The results of the glass workshop Clare and I attended some time ago.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...