Sunday 30 June 2019

Last day of June

With the lovely sunny weather we are having I thought I’d take my camera into the garden.
First surprise was a snakes shed skin!!  No wonder I keep losing fish, now to find out where he is hiding,plus make sure I do not go in the garden bare footed!
On a brighter note, my water lilies are in full bloom. Also the day lilies that line one side of the pond are a mass of colour.


Near the kitchen I have a raised bed that was very overgrown with herbs, which I removed and until I decide what to do with the area I have lasted runner beans and carrots. The granddaughters planted the runner bean seeds when they were here last.
Not sure I’ll be opening a market stall, but a few nice fresh beans and carrots will be a treat.

Now where is that snake!!




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...