Monday 10 June 2019

The new me

Three weeks ago I started to learn Tai Chi at a U3A [University of Third Age] class.
The first week after the warm up exercises I thought I would die, and by the end of the class I staggered [ well almost] to my car to drive home! I think nerves and tension [both things Tai Chi should do away with] got the better of me.
At home I found a ten minute lesson on YouTube and practise every morning before breakfast, the next formal class was so much better and I am now loving the exercise.



At the same time I joined Nutracheck to loose weight through calorie counting, although they do all the hard work, I just have to put in the name and weight of the food item or restaurant I want to use. I find this very easy to do and have lost 6 lbs in three weeks. They recommend 2lbs a week so I am on target. There is a long way to go but I am determined to improve my health and energy.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...