Due to a silly mistake on my part I only had two 10gram balls of Catona yarn and should have bought a 50gram ball, so I ran out about 15 rows from the end. Woolwarehouse came to my rescue, even though it was at a cost! They have a £2.95 flat postage charge, so a 10 gram ball for 59p cost me £3.54 but it arrived the next day which put me out of my misery, and I completed the joggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...
-
Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...
-
Having been given the challenge to finish a UFO each month on the Patchwork Times blog site. #6 was drawn out of the hat for this month, and...
-
We're here to stay at grandma's and granddad's for 3 days. This is our first blog post. Abigail at her sewing machine E...
No comments:
Post a Comment