Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Eve

The final window of my Advent calendars is open, what a treat, 24 candles in red, white and green. The other Advent calendar is a beautiful selection of Scheepjes yarns that I am so looking forward to using.
Christmas Eve and the last ‘window’ is opened. An extra gift of two stitch markers were enclosed in this final window.

As the family are coming here for the day tomorrow I have decided to use my Happy Room as a dining room, and started to set the table in readiness.
My new table cloths and placemats look very smart, now to make sure I have enough food for everyone!

Happy Christmas may your year be blessed with good health and family.






No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...