Saturday 7 December 2019

DAS air drying clay

Earlier this week I read somewhere about Air drying clay and thought I would like to have a play with it.
A Kilo bag from Hobby Craft cost £4. I rolled out a quarter of the bag to the thickness of a biscuit, and using the only cutter I could find cut out a number of shapes. Using a set of Alphabet stamps I printed the names of the IAM group and the family, making sure to make a hole for the eventual ribbon to hang 







Left for two days on a cake rack they dried out and I added a coloured ribbon through the holes so they could be hung on a Christmas Tree.

I was really pleased with the result, and when I gave them to the IAM group they requested one every year! I still have three quarters of a bag of the clay so will have another play day, must try and find my other cake cutters!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...