Thursday 26 December 2019

Christmas Day with the family

Richard, Jacq and the girls arrived with Jacq’s sister and mum to spend the day with us. It was almost perfect with lots to eat [too much really!] and games to play. Eleanor was not well and spend most of the day snuggled under crochet blankets asleep on the settee.
Our new Christmas Tree covered in memories of years past.

Jacq and Abigail opening gifts

Eleanor Richard and Jacq yo ho ho-ing

This was the end of photo taking as I had dinner to cook and then we payed games, lots of games while Heather rested in the lounge and Eleanor slept.
It was a lovely day and I am so thankful for my family. 


1 comment:

Christa said...

Lovely Christmas tree. All look so comfy. Sorry I have not commented a lot lately but I am enjoying all your postings. Hope you have a wonderful 2020.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...