Monday 16 December 2019

The cold

All my good intentions of blogging more went out the window when we returned from our Suffolk holiday. The cold I had been nursing for three weeks turned into a terrible cough that triggered my asthma. To say I have been feeling awful is an understatement. Yesterday I had a scary asthma attack so today I have been given a course of antibiotics. Hopefully things will start to improve now.

One good thing I have sent all my Christmas cards, wrapped all my presents and bought or ordered all the Christmas food, now to just get well enough to enjoy the holiday.

Time to open todays Advent Calenders, my Scheepjies calendar has been really special and each day I get a different 10gram ball of yarn, perfect for knitting clothes for my mouse and fox. The candle Calender has meant each evening we have enjoyed the glow of a different candle.

Hope you are all keeping well and are ready for the Christmas season.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...