Wednesday 2 September 2020

I’ve been conned!

Actually I’ve been Air conned. Chris has completed the installation, I am so happy that I can be either cool or hot depending on the weather.
Needless to say the disruption in my Happy Room has made me what to change things that I have made do with since the room was built.

I have decided to change from curtains to roller blinds in the two windows next to the new Aircon unit.  I like the sleek look to that side of the room without curtain rods and curtains. The sun midday is quite strong on that side of the house and although I have patterned glass it needs a little something to lesson the suns rays. A trip to Dunelm and I have just what I was looking for, needless to say they need to be made narrower and shorter as the windows are not very tall. A job for another day when I can find my tables and cutting mats again.

The curtains in the caravan are quite dark and have seen better days, probably 15 years old! So Dunelm to the rescue again and a pair of curtains came home with me that I will cut and remake to size, I already have one curtain the same left over from another project. It is amazing how much fabric is needed to kit out a caravan, 8 curtains in total.
Looks like I am going to be busy !

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...