Friday 4 September 2020

The forest is growing

I have managed to find a little time to work on Bringing Home the Christmas Tree,
The four sets of three trees are complete, and now I have managed to complete the 6 trees for the top of the cars.

Still a long way to go as the cars have 53 pieces in each block and there are six of them! 

As this is a Sew Along with Pat Sloan over 5 weeks I am trying to get a little ahead as we have another weeks holiday during the 5 weeks.

Gradually the Happy room is taking shape and the blinds are up, had to cut 2 inches off the sides and about 40 inches off the drop!
No where seems to make curtains for little short fat windows !
With my arm rash still bothering me I am loving the air conditioner.



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...