Saturday 5 December 2020

Barn Quilts

Yesterday the terrible tooth ache that I have had for the past four weeks and kept hoping it would go away had me phoning the dentist.  
He has given me a course of antibiotics and an appointment at the end of the course. 
Antibiotics never really agree with me so I thought it best if I have a sewing day with some lively music to take my mind of it all.

A few days ago I started preparing for the Red Barn Quilt I want to make.
I sewed the roof and door and cut out the 16 Barn Doors, all of which are different.
The pattern is by Jessica Dayton and called The Little Village Quilt Along. It is free on her web site.
I caught up with the Sewcialites block of the week and the Cozy Block of the week, plus producing a number of Leader and Enders blocks.

Today I worked on the barn doors, I am so loving this project and absolutely love the red fabric
Eight blocks made, eight more to make. Even more Leaders and Ender blocks, it is amazing how many of these I have made.






1 comment:

Vera said...

Its lovely how each block is different, a nice one for Christmas

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...