Thursday 3 December 2020

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

1st of December time to decorate. It’s hard to get in the Christmas mood with everything that is going on, but so pleased we made the effort.

Our new TV set up, yes we are watching a Christmas movie
The train was machine embroidered.
My little house display, tree in the garden lit up, New Santa and sleigh banner and dear old Santa made about 15 years ago.
My favourite Nativity scene, given to me by my friend Jane in the USA

The Christmas tree, full of memories.
Old faithful Christmas quilt made by me

The best news of all they have a vaccine and I will be first in line when it’s my turn.
Maybe 2021 will be a better year for all of us. Yo Ho Ho.










1 comment:

Vera said...

Love you decorations, it does look like Christmas would say all you need is snow. It looks pretty but do not like walking on it when it gets slippery

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...