Saturday 28 November 2020

IAM Christmas gifts

The IAM craft group that have been meeting in my house for the past 20 years are unable to meet due to the Lockdowns and Covid 19 disruption.

Each year the eight of us always have a really fun Christmas party. Each person buys 7 x £2 gifts and we enjoy unwrapping so many different little presents, plus play silly games.  All change this year so I thought it might be nice if we all bought the same 7 x £2 gifts and I would collect them and play Santa as soon as I am able, delivering them to the groups front doors [social distanced of course].

I managed to get everything sorted and ready to deliver.
Wow they look so exciting and I hope everyone enjoys their gifts and cards on Christmas Day.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...