Saturday 28 November 2020

Sewcialites and my Jolly Box

I have been playing catch up with my Sewcialites blocks
.
Each one is in a different colour of Dimples fabric
The picture towards the top shows the completed quilt, with block patterns due every Friday it will not be completed until June!
I will probably have to double up on the colours as I do not have enough for every one to be different, but think that’s OK.
 It is using up some of my stash.

Today I received my Jolly Box from the Fat Quarter shop in the USA. I joined their subscription service for their monthly boxes and this was an extra Christmas box. Due to the high cost of postage I am not sure I will continue using the subscription, but it is fun receiving them through the post and I love the contents.

There is a panel and charm pack to make the Reindeer pattern, to spools of thread, a note book, pair of socks and a fun package to make three Infinity scarves.







1 comment:

Vera said...

Love the "Jolly Box" some different fabrics

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...