Monday 9 November 2020

The Curtain Rail

I had an idea a long time ago that it would be nice to have a hanger over my cupboards so I could hang quilts on it and ‘hide’ the mess! Plus I have so little wall space in my Happy Room having chosen to have lots of windows when it was built.

I didn’t think it would be possible to fix it to the ceiling but while holding up a quilt to take a photo I asked Chris if it would even be possible and Mr Fix IT said of course and promptly put up a rail that had been moved from somewhere else. What would I do without him?
Putting up the rail
This is a trial hanging of a quilt that I made and love, but I really want to finish the binding on my USA Start quilt and hang it. The idea being it will slide from side to side and I can get at my fabric etc that lies hidden in the cupboards.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...