Saturday 14 November 2020

Oh dear I’ve started another project

What is wrong with me ? I cannot stop starting new projects !
Pat Sloan announced a table runner design and I have wanted a new Christmas runner for my dining table. 

The runner used a pack of Charm Squares [5x5 inch squares] and I had just the one I thought would work well.
Lewis & Irene Charm Pack Countryside Winter, not too Christmassy and although I did not have quite enough of the colours I wanted to use, a Layer Cake [10 x 10 inch squares]  by the same makers and same series came to the rescue.

I have managed to sew the HST [Half Square Triangles] together and decided to use Insul Bright for the wadding to protect my table when hot containers are used on it. The backing and binding will be a pieces of fabric that have been so long in my stash they need to be put to use.
I played around a little with the placement and feel pleased with my final layout.
Now to get it quilted and finished.



1 comment:

Vera said...

All crafters are the same. I always have 4 or 5 knitting & crocheting items on the go we need variety

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...