Wednesday 25 November 2020

The Cozy Quilt blocks

Pat Sloan [www.Patsloan.com] started a quilt along a few weeks ago called Cozy Things.

I started the quilt along using a layer cake with black for a background, it felt anything but cozy! Rather than abandoning the whole project I unpicked some of the fabric I could re-use and chose a different background but the same Layer cake.

The project is based around the Danish lifestyle called Hygge.


 I bought a little book to read up on the subject, How to be Happy and Healthy in Your Daily Life. 
A most interesting read and I intend to incorporate as much as I can into my everyday life, even in these Pandemic times.

Four blocks with the new fabric background.

Three more blocks. Just two more to complete the quilt.





No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...