Monday 16 November 2020

Table runner and place mats

Having completed the table runner I decided to make a couple of place mats to match as I still had some Charm squares left over.
Such a quick and easy project and will look nice throughout the Winter.
The bobbin lace in the coasters was also made by me, probably 20+ years ago.

Today I need to concentrate on housework and laundry before going in my Happy Room.
However a member from church has asked me to make a FSL Christmas Tree and it has given me all sorts of new ideas, can I resist before boring housework?  At least I do not have to cook dinner today as I prepared a stew and dumplings over the weekend and we have enough left for today.



1 comment:

Vera said...

Just looked up a FSL Christmas Tree, looks so pretty

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...