Sunday 1 November 2020

Bacon Butties and a new hat

Here we go again, another lockdown starts on Thursday, so we will have to cut short our holiday and return home on Wednesday.
I pray that a vaccine will be available soon so we can get back to some sort of normality.

On a happier note we started our Sunday with bacon butties, and they were really good, plus the caravan is really warm with the heating and oven on!
Yummy! A caravan treat.

I have just completed my new Loop It hat, it is so soft and warm, but has Chris in hysterics!
He insists I’ve made a tea cosy. Why would I have made a teacosy? I don’t even own a tea pot and have not drunk tea for years.
The wind is really strong here on the coast today and I am going to be so grateful for my new hat.




1 comment:

Vera said...

Will have to look up finger knitting on You Tube, the bacon roll looked delicious, had that lunch yesterday. Dont get blown away, breezy here on the North Essex coast

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...