Wednesday 25 November 2020

All change and a sewing marathon

On the spur of the moment, which is normal for us! We decided to have a new television.  We have talked about putting a TV on the wall for some time and of course this means changing the whole lounge around.  It was a good opportunity to have an early Spring clean!

The TV arrived yesterday and Chris completed putting it on the wall today, advertised the old TV, which sold within an hour.

Furniture has been moved, and the whole room is in upheaval at the moment.

While all this was going on I decided to make some Christmas gift bags using the pattern I was given for my birthday.
Carabiners come in tens, so I have made ten, using oddments of fabric from my stash. Each one contains a small bottle of sanitiser.
Luckily I had a selection of zips and managed to find enough.




1 comment:

Vera said...

Wow you have been busy, they are so useful. Must read up about Hygge

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...