Thursday 12 November 2020

A walk and a gift

We started early this morning collecting a prescription and then going for a walk along the old railway.
We passed a couple of people all keeping a safe distance and I find people are more pleasant since the pandemic as everyone said ‘hello’.
Early morning walk along the side of the railway.
It is so nice seeing the progress the volunteers are making restoring the track in this area.
Chilly but lovely to see the blue sky.

I was told a parcel would arrive between 10.19 and 11.19 this morning, and dead on the dot of 10.19 my new iPhone arrived. RED of course, everything red... my birthday treat to myself.
I managed to unwrap it and plug it into the charger, then over to Chris to sort out everything else ! What would probably have taken me all day he did in half and hour. I still have my original phone number and at the moment if it rings both phones ring! Guess things will sort themselves out, I do not need stereo mobile phones.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...