Saturday 11 September 2021

A little sewing

It’s been almost a month since my last blog post. A month of hospital visits with every imaginable dye and radioactive tests pumped into my body.
I now have the date for my lung biopsy on the 29th and then will follow a treatment plan.

So many people have put me on their prayer list I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

One of the side effects of the brain tumour is that I shake so much and have virtually lost the power to write, but I have managed a little sewing.
The weekly pattern for Summer Soirée by Pat Sloan has been my aim to keep upto date with.
There are twelve blocks and I have number ten cut out and ready to sew.
I love the stories Pat tells that go with her choice of blocks based on Reese Witherspoon’s book.
Each block will have a double sashing.

As we have a few days before I need to visit the hospital we are grabbing the time to go for a “close to home” trip in our caravan, and a much needed change of scenery. Firstly we need to go for our flu jabs my arms are like a pincushion!!




1 comment:

Vera said...

Look after yourself & enjoy you Holiday

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...