Thursday 23 September 2021

Chris’s Birthday

On Sunday we visited the family after all taking Lateral Flow Tests because of Covid and keeping me safe before I go into hospital for my biopsy.
Dinner was to celebrate Chris reaching the grand age of 71 !
Our youngest granddaughter loves to make cakes and is becoming quite the cook, she made him his favourite cake, a Coffee Cake.
It was absolutely delicious and Chris ate most of it.

The evening was so nice and just what we both needed.

Yesterday we celebrated Chris’s actual birthday while I am isolating, with a nice meal.
The Bishop and his wife dropped off flowers and a basket of goodies, I have been overwhelmed by the cards and messages, thank you so much.
Today is the dreaded biopsy, but the prayers I feel from everyone will get me through it.

1 comment:

Vera said...

You are in my prayers

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...