We were given the first pattern on May 17th and it took me an age to decided on the fabrics I would use. June arrived and I had not started it, but with Junes pattern I decided on my colours and managed to make the May and June blocks so I had caught up. Wrong!! I had not read the pattern correctly and although I had made the three May blocks I had only made one of the two June blocks. This was only discovered when we were given the July pattern. I really want to stay on top of this Mystery so yesterday and today I have managed to complete the missing June block and make the July block. Yippee I'm up to date.
|The stars are shining I am upto date with the Mystery BOM|