|By the skin of their teeth the first two Hamtune Star mystery quilt blocks were made|
|I am using a variety of Dimples coloured fabric with a white on white background.|
Now for the July plan:
1. Work on hexagon quilt
2. Complete a dog panel quilt started yesterday Finished
3. Complete two chicken pot holders Finished
4. July Mini Mania is Seminole so I better sort that out and get it made.
5. Make the July Hamtune mystery star block
6. Make a ruler bag Finished
7. Start my Row by Row project One row completed
Workshops in the diary this month:
8. Window quilt
9. Leatherette handbag
I think that sounds more than enough to keep me busy this month.