Monday 27 January 2014

Kimono progress

I cannot believe we are nearly at the end of January, I am sure this is a sign of getting older.
Since my last blog post we went for dinner with friends and an evening playing cards, which was most enjoyable.
Sunday I went to Church put only stayed for the Sacrament Meeting as sitting too long is giving me a problem with my knee.
Today my Fiat Punto has gone in for its MOT, Chris thinks it will need some work but I'm hoping for a pass as we have had enough expense lately.
On the knee front, I am really trying to up my exercises and get more mobile but it feels like a long struggle.




On a happier note I have worked on my Kimono and really like the way it is turning out. Each 12 x 12 thread block takes between 2 and 15 different colours of threads... that's a LOT of thread changes, so far I have not had to buy a single thing for this project.



Chris has just arrived home from the MOT garage and YIPPEE  the car passed with nothing needed doing.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...