Tuesday 14 January 2014

Visitors

Yesterday Sister Devie and Brother Richard Mills from Denver Colorado came for a visit.
They were missionaries soon after I first joined the Church of Latter Day Saints and it was lovely to see them again.
Chris managed to cook us a lovely lunch of chicken in rice and mushroom soup, one of my favourites plus a cottage pie, so there would be a choice. Both went down very well.

Richard had had knee surgery last year so we discussed the physio we had received and our progress. I am still not walking too well, but trying very hard with the exercises, I so want to be driving and sewing again.. both of which require my right leg!

As a slight change in my sitting sewing cross stitch samplers I decided to make a Hexie wallet from free instructions I found on the www. It requires two seven patch hexies and I completed one so far.
If you would like to make one here's the link.. thezenofmaking.com

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...