Thursday 23 January 2014

Rain, rain and more rain

Surprise, surprise it's raining again! We have had so much rain it is just getting boring, but at least here in the middle of England we have missed the worst of the bad weather. Coastal regions and low lying areas have terrible floods and days of electrical cuts.

As I have been recovering  from my op I have been happy not to go out, but today I am returning to Poppy Patch at Gt Doddington for a sit n sew day. Decided not to even attempt taking a sewing machine, will work on my Kimono sampler. Chris has been called into work this evening so he will take me and Penny will bring me home. I really have to start driving again soon, may go for a practise to see how I get on.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...