Monday 11 June 2018

Cornwall day 2

Again another lovely sunny day so we set off for Lanhydrock a National Trust property just north of where we are staying.
A buggy ride from the car park to the formal gardens and house was much appreciated.
The photos do not seem to be in the right order but it’s almost time for dinner so.....
A welcome cream tea after walking around the gardens and house.

The most amazing ceiling depicting stories from the bible.

This is when schools were schools!

I love my slow cooker, glad it does not take up this amount of room in my kitchen.



An amazing contraption, that works it’s self with heat and smoke from the fire. Glad I don’t have to clean it!

St Hydroc church in the grounds of the Manor House.

Above the altar an incredible carving of the Lords last supper

Formal gardens were well maintained

There are about 300 rooms to visit and a secret lift I was allowed to use as my knees have been playing me up so much.


1 comment:

Christa said...

Guess what: https://christa-feelingblessed.blogspot.com/2012/10/england-day-7.html

I thought your photos looked somewhat familiar. Enjoying your holidays. Catching up reading.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...