Sunday 24 June 2018

Italian Mystery

Who has been to Italy and sent me a postcard?
I received a post card this week of the beautiful Cathedral in Milan and like a Miss Marples I have been trying to find out who sent it.

It was correctly addressed except for my name which is Diana not Diane, so anyone who really knows me would certainly know that. My family have a nick name for me so I doubt it was from them, plus surely they would have included Chris in the address.

My daughter in law was in Italy for work but I doubt she would send a postcard and in any case it is dated before she was there... such a mystery is driving me nuts!
Front of the postcard

The back has drawings all over it and was addressed correctly.
Please own up if you sent it.... so I can thank you

1 comment:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...